Urgent Call To Action from Marigold Coffee Club – Regarding voting machines

Attention Petitioners!

Although your town did not put the machine removal question on your ballot, this is your opportunity to challenge the accuracy of the machines, regardless!

We knew this might happen and have been preparing everything for your voice to be heard –  Ready to learn what you can do about it?

Did you know it only takes FIVE REGISTERED VOTERS to request a re-count in your town on any questions you just recently voted on (ref NH RSA 660:13*, below)? 

For $10 per 1,000 ballots cast (and no more than $50 per election) you can get your answer!

To request your town perform a recount, please fill out and sign the form here BY WEDNESDAY 03/16/2022:https://form.jotform.com/220696112972155

If we receive at least 5 petitions (minimum) for your Town by the deadline above, we will reach back out to you with an update to coordinate the final efforts needed.

Whatever small amount you can donate to pitch in to cover only this cost for your town is appreciated. If you wish to be contacted to coordinate this effort for your townplease fill out the form here: https://form.jotform.com/220716589709164

*Local ballot measure elections:

NH RSA 660:13 Application. – Five legal voters of any city or town which has voted on any question, other than constitutional amendments, printed on the ballot at any state election as provided in RSA 663 may, no later than the second Friday after the election, petition the secretary of state for a recount of the votes cast upon said questions. Such application shall be accompanied by a fee of $10 for each 1,000 ballots or fraction thereof cast at the election in said town; however, in no event, shall the fee exceed $50. The secretary of state shall fix a time for recount and shall notify the petitioners and the selectmen, clerk and moderator of the town or the mayor and clerk of the city of the time and place so fixed. He shall request the clerk having custody of the ballots to forward them forthwith to the secretary of state, and the clerk shall immediately forward them.

Source. 1979, 436:1. 1994, 4:25, eff. May 27, 1994.

Kind regards,

Marigold Coffee Club Team


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *