Please take 10 minutes to watch this video. There is a call to action at the end. Below is a brief explanation of the call. We are being asked to bring a copy of the indictment (Sign up at the end of the video to receive a copy) to our county courthouse at 3:00 pm on Monday, 14Feb2022.
This proposed indictment (love letter) is the evidence showing the crimes committed against humanity. Every evildoer shall be made aware that We the People are the power and that they must submit and perform effectively to protect the rights and lives of all Americans or be held for contempt and dereliction of duty.
We the People across America will be flooding our courthouses on Monday, February 14th, 2022, at the specific time coherent with 3pm EST as to bring forth greater impact across the nation. We shall not be bridled or subdued by corruption or the inability to defend and protect our endowed unalienable rights granted by our Creator and secured by our Constitution.
We are providing you with 2 options:
1. The proposed indictment may be submitted anonymously without a signature or notary. Submit the document to your county prosecutor’s office.
2. The proposed indictment may be notarized, and you may file an official criminal complaint with your county prosecutor. You will need to add a signature and notary page.
All points of Contact (POC) must download and print the Fauci COVID19 Dossier and submit it with their proposed indictment at the county courthouse.
Here are the steps to support this Call to Action:
- Sign up at the end of the video to receive the St. Valentine’s Day Document (proposed indictment)
- Download and print the document
- Enter the prosecutor’s county, state and full name
- Make a copy and take a photo for your records.
- On Monday, February 14th, 2022, coherent with 3pm Eastern Time submit the proposed indictment to the county prosecutor’s office at the county courthouse.
Here are the time zones:
– 10am Hawaii Standard Time
– 12pm Pacific Standard Time
– 1pm Mountain Standard Time
– 2pm Central Standard Time
– 3pm Eastern Standard Time.
Note: Please record this event and get good coverage. Speak clearly and specify your county and state. Take photos. We will be compiling the video clips and photos to create one video with all counties involved.